Every Mile, For Every Child
For the past two decades, hundreds of runners have come together to run the Bank of America Chicago Marathon while supporting the patients and families at Lurie Children's. As a Team Lurie Children's charity runner, you'll receive:
- Guaranteed entry for the 2024 Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
- Complimentary 19-week training program through Chicago Endurance Sports.
- Lurie Children’s Marathon Team running singlet for race day and two t-shirts for your supporters.
- Team Kick-Off Party and Team Pasta Dinner to meet fellow team members.
- Fundraising incentives and online tools to help you exceed your individual fundraising goal.
- Exclusive race day access to Race Day Resort provided by Chicago Endurance Sports.
- Dedicated staff contact to support you in your journey to reach your goals.
- The incredible feeling of knowing that your effort and endurance will provide a brighter and healthier future for the 213,000 patients treated at Lurie Children’s each year.
PLEASE NOTE: Runners must complete all Lurie Children’s Marathon Team requirements AND Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration requirements, including payment of the runner fee to the Chicago Marathon.
Registering for our team DOES NOT automatically register you for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Steps to secure your entry through Bank of America will be emailed to you after registering with our team.
Learn more at www.chicagomarathon.com
Do More With Every Mile
Every year, runners on our Bank of America Chicago Marathon Charity Team are cheered on by friends and families of Lurie Children's. With training, motivation and support from donors, Team Lurie Children's runs every mile for every child at Lurie Children's. Together, they have raised more than $6.5 million for our patients and families.Your Impact